The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Mobile Borderlands 2 Map App (android)

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by shadstah, 18 Oct 2012.

1. shadstah

shadstah Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Shadstah
  2. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Is it the non gearbox official one? If so throw a Dropbox shared link up :)

3. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Please don't post direct links to stolen goods openly on the site. Whilst I'm not averse to you discussing such there is a level of culpability that we'd rather not be involved in.

Looks like a top app though, does it include all the likely locations of finding that elusive git Jenkins?

EDIT : further research shows that it's a hacked up port of the iOS app to make a few quid as apparently it doesn't scale for smaller screen sizes.

4. shadstah

shadstah Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Shadstah
    Link isn't to stolen goods actually so I accept the apology and 2nd it isn't "hacked" its ported, totally different as you well know and this is also the official product... But you knew that I'm sure

5. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    The current link posted is legitimate I agree but your offer of putting it in dropbox and posting the link would not be and I was requesting that you not post such, nothing more and no apology given.

As to my use of the word hacked as a description, please note that I included it together with the word port. In this sense it was meant as referring to a piece of software that has been thrown together rather than being produced. Maybe "hatchet port" or "nasty port" would have been more pertinent to your sensibilities.

6. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I hope it will be updated for each dlc not sure about the £2+ price tag though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice