Mobile Borderlands 2 Map App (android)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Is it the non gearbox official one? If so throw a Dropbox shared link up :)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Please don't post direct links to stolen goods openly on the site. Whilst I'm not averse to you discussing such there is a level of culpability that we'd rather not be involved in.

Looks like a top app though, does it include all the likely locations of finding that elusive git Jenkins?

EDIT : further research shows that it's a hacked up port of the iOS app to make a few quid as apparently it doesn't scale for smaller screen sizes.

shadstah

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Link isn't to stolen goods actually so I accept the apology and 2nd it isn't "hacked" its ported, totally different as you well know and this is also the official product... But you knew that I'm sure

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The current link posted is legitimate I agree but your offer of putting it in dropbox and posting the link would not be and I was requesting that you not post such, nothing more and no apology given.

As to my use of the word hacked as a description, please note that I included it together with the word port. In this sense it was meant as referring to a piece of software that has been thrown together rather than being produced. Maybe "hatchet port" or "nasty port" would have been more pertinent to your sensibilities.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I hope it will be updated for each dlc not sure about the £2+ price tag though