Multi Black Ops 2

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had to share this video with you.

As you can see, I didn't do too bad. I thought I'd put this up to show that the COD hardcore can be bested, and its never too late to join the party. Also, this is the first time Ive Prestiged on a COD. I'd like to say its because I couldn't be bothered as it was too much effort, but that's not entirely true. For those that haven't played this yet, I'd say its the most balanced and fair COD yet (as hopefully the video demonstrates). And this is the first time Ive concentrated on the multiplayer rather than the singleplayer first!!! :o :shock:

Anyways, Im off to play some more!! :1thumbup:

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got rid of my copy back on Friday, it helped pay for my deposit on a next gen machine by Sony.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good game though eh? I got this on 19th and Prestiged on 24th!! A lot of changes this time round, but they all seem for the better.

And this game looks awesome in 3D!! ;)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'm gonna assume your playing on 360, I have it so might join you if we are both on lol

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
no worries!!!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well played, You played that like a 14 year old American. COD is way too fast for me.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It is more a test of quick reactions rather than campy skills. Camping just doesnt work in it at all, and theres far too many people shooting you in the back. Run around like an idiot and its really hard for someone to get a bead on you.

Ive just made the worlds worst Union Jack for my emblem. Oh well, never claimed to be an artist. :oops:

I bought Bully on Games On Demand for £11, so Ive moved on from COD at the mo to this. Not too bad a game, and still plays well even for a game of its age. Im currently trying for the Skidmark achievement (give 50 wedgies) at the mo :lol: .