The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS4 Big thanks to Sportsvee, HermanJelmet and iamnumber6

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by c00ky, 11 Mar 2016.

1. c00ky

c00ky Good for target practice
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    c00ky-1970
    Chaps!

Public thank you for letting a lowly level 7 join up with you lofty level lvl 13's!

Been soloing Division so far and enjoying it, but getting into a group, the fights are more intense, encounters seem to happen more often and loot drops and rewards more spangdoodally!!

I hadnt charged my headset so couldnt hear your abuse and the selection of emotes in a quick time was a bit cockhanded most of the time.

But enjoyed the company and defo enjoyed the experience!

Hope to see you online again soon!

Pafkes, IamNumber6, Sportsvee and 4 others like this.
  2. Sportsvee

Sportsvee Has a Fan....
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Sportsvee
    Well 4 is a good number (sorry 6) and we had to replace @Skarpar. So out of desperation you were it :)

Feel free to jump in any time, even if I'm 1 up or doing runs with @Bloodfairy.

3. Sportsvee

Sportsvee Has a Fan....
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Sportsvee
    @c00ky what happened?
    We were doing so well getting served on a low hard level. And then after we did a normal run you left?

Why? Oh why?

Moral died without you. So sad :(

c00ky and Pafkes like this.
  4. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    The 'e' was so dead, It didn't even show up

5. c00ky

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    c00ky-1970
    Dudes!

Sorry my eldest woke up having nightmares and a bit delirious so I had to drop out and get her calmed down and check for temp etc. By about 12:30 she was back to sleep and I was too knackered to go back down and log back in.

That hard level was nails!! Although reading / watching some reviews they say doing hard doesn't really give you much in rewards extra?

It did teach me to stay in cover and just drop healing as soon as it finishes cool down!

Will definitely have my headset powered up next time so I can at least explain why I am buggering off early.

If morale is flagging then keep this happy thought in your head "I never met Jim'll Fix It"

zoob and Sportsvee like this.
  6. Sportsvee

Sportsvee Has a Fan....
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Sportsvee
    You joke now, but that L has been learning to tie a hangman knot. We should be concerned.

zoob and HERMAN_JELMET like this.
  7. c00ky

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    c00ky-1970
    @Sportsvee that bugged lift issue at the end of the Tech mission - even when I logged out and rejhoined it was still showing mission complete but no access to lift. Had to select mission again on hard and then had to solo it!!! Finished at about 02:00 last night as I kept getting nailed by the mental boss until I worked out how to kite the fecker and pick off the others in the mean time.

When it did complete i noticed that there was a point in the lift where the mission reward flashed up , in the session when it failed I just remember a black screen as if it was going to play some footage and then getting out at the top.

Also before I re-logged it still thought that you were buddying me so all the street random encounters were nails hard as well!

At least you could hear me as my headphones were charged up.

8. Tktonny

Tktonny Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    tktonny
    Yeah I got the bugged tech mission to. I re ran it solo but not on hard.

I also had to make a new character first day due to it not letting me activate agent. Now the strange thing was my furst character was made by pressing the random button, my second character was done the same way and he looked exactly the same. Seeing as the game didnt like the look of him, I quickly press random again and continued from there. Bug free, woohoo.

Unfortunately, my character looks very much like @Martok divison character now, so much for that random button.

9. c00ky

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    c00ky-1970
    @Tktonny ihad the inability to register initially - log out and log back in fixed that.

10. Sportsvee

Sportsvee Has a Fan....
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Sportsvee
    Took me ages to activate. To many ppl wanting to use 1 computer. Annoying.

Sorry to hear @c00ky, but don't you feel better for it? (Really trying to find a positive spin here). If it helps any, I got raped by the baddies while hanging with @IamNumber6 and his crazy lvl 30.

Will be looking to enter the dark zone soon. Any takers?

c00ky likes this.
  11. c00ky

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    c00ky-1970
    Here hee!

Redoing it on hard was hard! But I wasn't going to give up. The repeated deaths were down to me not watching my flanks and the little sods hitting me broadside.

Managed to do the kill the cleaner boss last night - my only death was that I was camping infront of bomb and defending it not realising it was a bomb!

Sportsvee likes this.
  12. IamNumber6

IamNumber6 It's not me, it's my brain!
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    IamNumber6
    I didn't want to tell @Sportsvee at the time but I took him on a Daily Challenge (Hard Mode), hence all the level 30 purple and yellow characters :evil:

I attempted to solo a challenge mode mission ... no chance of making it through the first wave without a shed load of yellow items equipped.

The base characters are all yellow and set to level 32 ... God knows what the boss is set to

c00ky likes this.
  13. c00ky

Senior Citizen

PSN:
    c00ky-1970
    @IamNumber6 saw Jackfrags, Matimo, LevelCap and Xfactor do a Lvl30 challenge mission and they were getting whupped before they even entered the front gate!

I think apart from Xfactor the other chaps are in the BF4 camp as they find the bullet spongeyness a bit immersion breaking, but it did demonstrate that you have to work as a team and coordinate attacks to get teh upper hand.

IamNumber6 and HERMAN_JELMET like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice