• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi BF4 - A new nightmare

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So, BrokenField4 has stepped its game up and has a new nightmare! ;)

I've just seen a video that clearly shows how someone can use gadgets from two classes. So, an ammo crate and an RPG for example.

I'm not going to post details on how to do it, but just be aware that this can be done and expect some strange things on the Battlefield.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Was this on console or PC?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not sure to be honest, I watched the video without sound. I read a few comments on the thread though, and it appears that this has been going on for some time and it was even achievable in BF3! I'll test it later and will let you know.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This game is like a freaky girlfriend who totally screwes your life up with her abnormal behavior and demands, only problem is that she occasionally gives you amazingly God sent sex, so you have to stay...

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This game is like a freaky girlfriend who totally screwes your life up with her abnormal behavior and demands, only problem is that she occasionally gives you amazingly God sent sex, so you have to stay...
Been there brother.....

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That said, the old lady did put out yesterday. Had a blast on the new maps with @DrewePeacock. They look pretty amazing :gamer:

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I thought that you and @Plaxinator agreed never to discuss this....

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did I go to far this time?
I was going to reply with something about laryngoscopies then but it would just lower me to your and @c00ky's level so I thought better of it. Oh wait.....