PS3 BF3 server admins

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Recently I've had a few problems with the BF3 server - in the last few days, I've found the max number of players set to 16 despite the rotation being set to 24 players.

I believe this is a bug. However, before I report it I have removed all server admins because I know that the first thing that DICE/EA will say is that maybe another admin changed the setting. I don't believe that another admin has changed things (though if you have fiddled with settings, please let me know!) but this way if the setting reverts to 16 players again in the next few days I can report to DICE/EA with 100% certainty that it's a bug and they have no comeback on this.

I'll look to re-establishing folks as admins once this has been sorted. In the meantime, please don't take offence.

Thanks

Martok

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just been on the phone to EA about the issue around the max players dropping to 16 for no reason. Unsurprisingly it's a known bug that they are "working on" with no timescale for resolution. :roll:

I'll sort out adding admins back in the the next few days. I think it's fair that those who are contributing towards the server renewal are given admin status on the server.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Look out laggy Belgium players - prepare for ze kicking!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
no spawn campers, no belgians?