The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 BF3 server admins

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Martok, 10 Sep 2012.

1. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    Recently I've had a few problems with the BF3 server - in the last few days, I've found the max number of players set to 16 despite the rotation being set to 24 players.

I believe this is a bug. However, before I report it I have removed all server admins because I know that the first thing that DICE/EA will say is that maybe another admin changed the setting. I don't believe that another admin has changed things (though if you have fiddled with settings, please let me know!) but this way if the setting reverts to 16 players again in the next few days I can report to DICE/EA with 100% certainty that it's a bug and they have no comeback on this.

I'll look to re-establishing folks as admins once this has been sorted. In the meantime, please don't take offence.

Thanks

Martok

2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    I've just been on the phone to EA about the issue around the max players dropping to 16 for no reason. Unsurprisingly it's a known bug that they are "working on" with no timescale for resolution. :roll:

I'll sort out adding admins back in the the next few days. I think it's fair that those who are contributing towards the server renewal are given admin status on the server.

3. ColSonders

ColSonders A.W.O.L.
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    ColSonders
    Look out laggy Belgium players - prepare for ze kicking!

4. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    no spawn campers, no belgians?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice