Multi BF3 Clan matches.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed this too.

I thought it looked interesting and a neat way of arranging matches. However it only appears to allow for 2 maps in a match and as someone pointed out in the comments, matches are usually 3 or 5 maps in length.

If they take this on board and improve it then it might be useful.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Even as it stands, given that a full conquest map can take a good half an hour it may be a good way of setting up a match.

I would say we could test it with the OAP's, but i'm afraid of the overpowering skill levels of some of their players

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just say It's a test and mix the players up

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
I would say we could test it with the OAP's, but i'm afraid of the overpowering skill levels of some of their players
That's not skill it's lag! :D

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HERMAN_JELMET said:
Just say It's a test and mix the players up

I would imagine it groups the platoons, if not then it's just a private server, which we already have functionality for, although perhaps this is a free method of having closed room....that sounds highly unlikely given their money making tactics though.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ColSonders said:
I would imagine it groups the platoons, if not then it's just a private server, which we already have functionality for, although perhaps this is a free method of having closed room....that sounds highly unlikely given their money making tactics though.
No it's not a free method of having a closed room. I've taken a look at it and you have to select a private server that you own for this.