1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Multi BF3 Better Battlelog

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by HERMAN_JELMET, 18 Jul 2012.

1. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Just found this BBL
    As far as I can tell It adds more stats to the battlelog.

2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict

PSN:
    Martok-
    I've seen this but I wasn't keen on using a browser extension. Also I sometimes access BF3 stats and Battlelog via the iPad when I'm on the upstairs PS3 and they only support Firefox and Chrome currently.

Have you tried it, Herm? If so, what do you think?

3. shadstah

shadstah Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Shadstah
    I've had it for a few days and to be honest it rubbish. It just adds extra % and hit/kill on weapons, also has a number of ribbons required next to the medal instead of having to do the math yourself. Has nothing for assignments, vehicles it just adds how many destroyed vehicles next to your amount of kills. On the bottom of the overview page it has Extended Player Statistics, which is just a graph version of the stats provided by battlelog anyway.

Other than that I've not noticed anything else, there is options you can alter/break but I've not looked at what they are/do.

I think that's all :lol:

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I feel like these extension are a security issue so avoid them. The actual battle log is great, and how could they get more stats if there using battle logs api?

5. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    They're just interpolating the available data from Battlelog. I like the results given by BF3stats.com which is the one that I used for BFBC2 and also the one used to create the signatures (which I've not done as yet as it needs recoding). BF3stats also shows you your 10 closest unlocks, 10 closest awards (stars, medals, etc) and your assignments on one easy screen. I just wish they'd make the site just a mite more reliable.

6. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    Have to agree with Shad, Its shit.

7. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    :rofl:

So more better toilet log than better battlelog?