• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Battlefield Sunday's with the OAP's

Maczone

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
Repost of my message on the OAP site
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what game the SNR were playing on Carrier Assault on top of the cliff/hill in their vid but now I know how we managed to win that game :rofl:
We mostly got stuffed but what a great night of fun. :1thumbup:
Lets get more Clan members filling up the server next week, and pass the word to friends/fellow clans.
Battlefield Sunday is BACK! :D
[

------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was great to see so many of you guys on my server on Sunday, and you all welcome again.
Was Plax away for a pee in the water?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the great night, @Maczone! We normally have a BF4 night on a Sunday, so i will try to remember to check your server next time. My brain is old and bent... :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Repost of my message on the OAP site

------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was great to see so many of you guys on my server on Sunday, and you all welcome again.
Was Plax away for a pee in the water?
You muppet, you so could have got my tags then. What I expect happened was I spawned into that jeep with @NitaNitro5 (probably) and wandered off either to refill my wine glass or to actually go for a real life pee. I was then just abandoned to die when they crashed the vehicle.

EDIT - if anyone asks official line is I'd dropped a load of OAP tags in the water and was trying to fish them back out again.

Maczone

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
You muppet, you so could have got my tags then. What I expect happened was I spawned into that jeep with @NitaNitro5 (probably) and wandered off either to refill my wine glass or to actually go for a real life pee. I was then just abandoned to die when they crashed the vehicle.

EDIT - if anyone asks official line is I'd dropped a load of OAP tags in the water and was trying to fish them back out again.
For the record: I did try and get your tags but it wouldn't let me because we were both swimming or something so a pistol did the job, anyway I wouldn't want to come up behind when your pants are down having a pee :problem:

TheFerret

Semi-Regular Gamer
Reaction score
It was a great night.

Hopefully all you guys and girls will pop along next week. It is great to fill a server up with all knowns! Even if I did spend most of the evening on the receiving end of Plax's knife!

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry I was late ion and only had half a game before you all went beddy bobos, but would defo do that again!

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all,
Geriatric44 has rented a server called Old Age Playstationers as Maczones server runs out this month. He is inviting other communities to use it as he posted...
Geriatric44 said:
I have added you, wilks, fish, bondi, rytes, fazer, Roger and maybe a few others as admins you are free to do as you wish with it, I'll not be doing anything apart from playing on it I'm happy just to provide it for the community/communities as I think it's great on when GO, SNR and the others all join us.
Hope to see some of you on Sunday.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all,
Geriatric44 has rented a server called Old Age Playstationers as Maczones server runs out this month. He is inviting other communities to use it as he posted...

Hope to see some of you on Sunday.
Coolio, I shall be sure to crash the party.

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really should play BF4 more.

I do have it for PS4. I'm not premium though.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really should play BF4 more.

I do have it for PS4. I'm not premium though.
We were all playing vanilla maps last night. Just give one of us a shout if you fancy it, neither of us would mind just playing non premium maps.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@DarthRaiden666 yeah let us know when you want to eb on and we will make sure we ae not on some dippy server with odd non premium maps on it. The core ones are the best in my opinion for BF4 gameplay1

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i do have second strike maps.