Battlefield Sundays from 20:00

benedikt_KGB

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
ive checked on battlefield and there doesn't seem to be anything extra to install...….disk space says 60.09gb and version 1.09 and it lets me play multiplayer.....so im guessing everythings in tip top shape.

benedikt_KGB

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
good games tonight, I deffo need better guns and equipment though

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
good games tonight, I deffo need better guns and equipment though
Hope you enjoyed it.

The 'starter' weapons are actually quite reasonable. They are all modded already, unlike the other weapons you can select which you have to rank up to level 4 to have all of the available mods for those unlocked.

You were playing the Medic quite a bit. One thing with that class is that the guns are designed for closer encounters, so at any sort of distance they aren't great. For medium to longer ranges you'd need to play Assault or Support, and of course for very long range it's the Recon class (snipers).

benedikt_KGB

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
when I started to get the hang of it I was able to flank, the problem then I had was damage drop off but I enjoyed it none the less, I will use a different class next time

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I would have joined you, but we are all ill, and being at deaths door and having to look after an ill baby as well as listen to a grown man moan constantly that he’s dying is just horrible.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
when I started to get the hang of it I was able to flank, the problem then I had was damage drop off but I enjoyed it none the less, I will use a different class next time
I tend to change classes during the course of a game depending on what is needed and whether or not I am working on any awards. I'd say I play Assault the most but I do like to switch to Support at times and will play a Medic when I think it's useful to do so (usually going by the balance of the squad). Recon I don't use that much as I'm not a very good sniper but I will play the class from time-to-time. I also try and jump into vehicles and especially planes when I get the chance. :)

I would have joined you, but we are all ill, and being at deaths door and having to look after an ill baby as well as listen to a grown man moan constantly that he’s dying is just horrible.
I hope you all feel better soon!

benedikt_KGB

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
I don't know if im gonna be able to make tonight guys, :(

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So who'd be up for some Firestorm (which fits in with this week's Tides of War) this coming Sunday from 8pm?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm rather enjoying The Division 2 currently so for the time being I won't necessarily attend Battlefield Sundays every week. I will attend sometimes as and when I feel like it. Other people are of course free to create and lead the weekly events if they so wish. :)