• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Battlefield 4 SNR Players

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all!

In an effort to make the BF4 worshippers a bit less scary I thought that giving a brief list of the regulars and irregulars that play it with some tidbits on who they are so new players are not overwhelmed by the codewords and comments that are made.

Generally there appears to be a BF4 player on most nights, although the regular BF4 events are currentkly Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

The SNR irregulars that I have some background info on consist of:

@DrewePeacock - aka "Percy" bearded fool married to Nitanitro who loves knifing people and collecting all the dogtags in existence. Would live off Pizza if Nita would let him.

@NitaNitro5 - aka "Givvy" musical demon with an assault rifle, but no real spacial awareness and inept in game vehicle parker. Typically plagued by the cats that live in their house.

@ColSonders - Our resident Mr Lover Lover, most of the time current discussing his lady encounters and swearing alot.

@c00ky - There is a debate if I am called Cooky (as in chocolate chip), or Coooooky, or "dickhead" @ColSonders has the final say on this. Late night BF4 player when wife and kids asleep, terrible marksman so no idea why I play this game. Usually have to drop off to settle the 2 year old when she stirs as that is the deal for me having all this fun "on my own".

@Plaxinator - Grumpy Wino is one way of describing her, but as she favours the sniper rifle even on such maps as Metro, you have to say that quietly and from a long way away behind a corner.

@Bloodfairy - aka "Lady Fairy pants from Down Under" 1 half of the SNR New Zealand contingent, generally distracted by @Sportsvee demanding breakfast, their dog, or by how cold it is in June. Can sometimes hit a side of a barn...mean time is the online SNR platoon resident cook.

@Sportsvee - The Kiwi Robocop other half of the SNR New Zealand contingent, avid octocopter enthusiast and provider of some attempt to up the Kill/Death ratio. Also crafts scarves and warframes, less said the better. Loves leeks...

@themaskedmarvel - aka no-one knows He may sound like he hasn't got a clue, but his k/d ratio is quite good!

@Bogus4Real - Danish demon with any weapon, can swear in 3 languages, but generally is too focused on getting kills. Loves to hide in tanks.

@ChrissPeacock - apparently he turns up once in a while

@Hondavee4 - man of mystery, at least we think he is a man? Lvl 100 Colonel so don't take the mickey...the slippery ninja.....

@yinkin - irregular reprobate, but confessed race horse fluffer!

(Space to add others here! Apologies If I have left someone out berate me below and I will edit you in)

Some of us are called by our game name, sometimes we use real names, but don't hesitate to ask who Bertram is and we will eagerly tell you its ColSonders real name!

Other Clans we do play with are

OAP - Bunch of duffers, they have a dedicated server called 'oap maczones' s server' (which I can never find in the battlelog tool)
LEO - Spotty Muldoon is a well aged gamer like us, and we regularily get shot by him or his cohorts who are all a bit l33t and hard core
OnR - Dunno much about these chappies apart from they play with OAP on the priavte server.

I will update as and when I get more intelligence on the BF4 addicts....

Although we mostly appear to have BF4 Premium and can play any maps ( I will stand corrected on this), we are more than happy to stick to maps that all players can join. Let us know if you only have certain expansions or just the vanilla game and we can look for servers to play on. Indeed most nights I find we are on

Last edited:

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I know I haven't listed everyone who plays BF4, so please post a one liner of what we can take the mickey out of, just so the in jokes are not lost on newcomers

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm not grumpy, I don't drink wine and your name is Coooooky. If you wanted to be a biscuit you should have called yourself Cookie :roll:

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just to follow on, maczones private server is called 'oap maczones' s server'. It would be great to see you all there as plenty of old gits join us on Sunday evenings. I believe Mac is still running with dlc mixed maps but if you fancy it, you're always welcome.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
A hahaha.

Still. Scary.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think my introduction should end with "love to hide in tanks."

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ha, great thread! I'll admit at times I struggle to work out who's who especially when 8 folk are all on the mic! Don't know how you guys would describe me though, I'll leave that up to you :)

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I always thought you were some sort of bond fan "c double 0 ky"!

Obviously not then :)

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I dont know if I've ever played... ahem gamed with you @Hondavee4 , but with a name like that id say you are a motorbike riding fiend slinging a shot gun

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Used to be mate, recession took care of my 2 wheel days, stuck with the user name though!

NitaNitro5

Gypsy
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Hondavee4 , you are very stealthy. I've often been killed by you long before I was aware you were in game! :) You're sort of a slippery ninja - does that work? :)