• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Battlefield 4 premium £30

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Surely you already have it? But if you havnt then it's on offer in the ps store for £30! An absolute steal

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Until the 7th of December apparently

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup...not worth the money.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Lol....Buy the game, skip the season pass. The best this game has to offer is in the core game in my opinion.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not sure I'd agree! While they are some great maps on the core I love the majority of the dlc maps! Best £90 I spent tbh

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well, I downloaded it when the store was back online, don't think the standalone game is available anymore which is what I wanted so I got premium for £22.50, kinda hoped it would be just a case of downloading a code to run from the hdd instead of disc but no, it was quite that easy, I had to delete the game from my ps4 to allow the download, that was 30+ gb just for the game, the update was on top and to cap it all I had to re-download the dlc!!
So, now that's down I can now sell the disc, (hope to get £15 but not that bothered really)
Not noticed any difference in load times, should of timed it but I forgot! But what is noticeable is how quiet the ps4 is without a disc in it, that was unexpected bonus!
Happy now I am disc free!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sold mine for a tenner as was only offered 7 quid trade-in.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can confirm that he does have Battlefield and has made it to rank 2!
Think that is one higher than me, don't think I ever got past level one, although I may be wrong.