• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Battlefield 4 phantom assignment

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone doing it or done it? I am trying to do it now, need 20 more road kills and 180+ tank kills but it's 20 kills in a jet bit! Are they joking? It's nigh on impossible to me, I've youtubed how to do it but still no luck! I spent the entire Silk Road conquest game just flying around trying to hit things but nothing! Even when I did lock on to something it was only minimal damage if I was fortunate enough to hit the pesky thing! This may prove my on doing

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If anyone would like to share play to get me 20 kills they are most welcome

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah tried that, spent the entire game trying to get into a jet

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got them by shooting down the gunship. Esay to hit, it respawns quickly...

I gladly help you with those tank kills some day. I can drive and you use the machine gun, or I'll be your gunner and rep man :)

Last edited:

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks mate! That's fantastic! What map did you use for that?

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My best maps for jet kills is Lancang Dam and Golmund Railway. There is usually a gunship and choppers have a hard time hiding... On Lancang Dam, you also have the opportunity to take out an occasional attack boat, as they almost always is easy to find from the air.

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've no idea! Want to try? I'll be on shortly

Hondavee4

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Have you got the bow yet mate?

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've no idea! Want to try? I'll be on shortly
If I get on tonight, it will be much later. And honestly, i'm not a great pilot... Next time we meet online, I would be glad to try (with no guarantees of results).