Multi Battlefield 4 Beta Dates announced

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The dates for the start of the Battlefield Beta have been announced by Battlefield Blog.

On 1st October
Early Beta access will be given to:
Battlefield 3 Premium members
Registered owners of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition
Anyone who has pre-ordered the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition (Available on Origin)

On 4th October
Open to all Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC players. Download from Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com.

These dates are subject to change though hopefully there won't be any delay.

The Battlefield 4 Beta will allow you to play the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest Mode or Domination Mode.

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And suddenly I'm not that sad for not having a copy of GTAV in my hand... This beta is going to be awesome!!!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't say I'm bothered or interested (controversial I know ;)). It just looks like a prettier BF3, which I didn't like.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't say I'm bothered or interested (controversial I know ;)). It just looks like a prettier BF3, which I didn't like.
You're only saying that because you can't work in a squad or shoot straight. ;)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You Heathen Shroud! You should ban him Martok! :o)

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Don't know they guy, but I'm In on the ban. Must be something wrong to make a statement like that ;)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And there was me thinking you were perfect.....that image is now ruined!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You're all swayed like sheep ;). Brainwashed into liking this, I set my own style and tastes :D
I'm sure I saw you playing caaaallll of duty the other week :-\ now who's a sheep

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Call of Duty? You can't get roadkills in Call of Duty! Must be a boring game...

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I lost interest in BF 3 , but i'm looking forward to trying out the next installment.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I did try Call of Duty to see what the fuss was about, lasted a couple of weeks then got bored with it. Won't be bothering with it again.

I really enjoyed BF2, BF3 was just really annoying and the maps were far too big for the number of players. So yip BF4 just looks like a shiny BF3, have fun though whilst I'm on KZ:Shadowfall :lol:.

@Plaxinator - It's a beautiful dress to, I look fantastic in it to, if I do say so myself (and I just did ;))

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I really enjoyed BF2, BF3 was just really annoying and the maps were far too big for the number of players. So yip BF4 just looks like a shiny BF3, have fun though whilst I'm on KZ:Shadowfall :lol:.
I thought that when it was first announced but now that I've seen the various videos and all the changes and improvements they have made, I can definitely say that BF4 is not just a shiny BF3. If it is, then I'd have to say the Killzone :Shadow Fall (which I will be getting) is just a shiny Killzone 3. ;)

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just added a video of BF4 being played on PS4 to the Media section. It's looking really good, unlike the player... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
At work so may take a peek at your video clip later Drewe ;)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Battlefield 4 executive producer Patrick Bach has detailed the upcoming shooter's open beta.