Battlefield 3 Thursdays 9.00pm

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Well I think I need to do it on hard and as you said I think it's the same on that level the hard bit is the other being seen.

Will send you an invite when I'm next on.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
How did people get on last night?

I teamed up with DrewPeacock and managed to get through most of the missions, had some fun on the helicopter mission and managed to tick off some trophies for DreweP but had issues with anything stealth related. Between lag and glitches we couldn't even manage to complete the sniper mission let alone get the fecking trophy for it :(

It's a nice change but i'm glad we don't play co-op very often with all the bugs it has.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I managed to land the helicopter upside down. I'm amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! :lol:

Thanks for that Col, it was a nice change. And I've unlocked a few more weapons and got a few more trophies. :1thumbup:

You're right though - we would need to talk on Skype or something for the stealth missions.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
DrewePeacock said:
I managed to land the helicopter upside down. I'm amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! :lol:
That was a pretty special moment.

It was like something out of Black Hawk Down....we had to just sit tight and wait for our death.

I'll get the Platinum for this game one day, I've had the rest of the trophies for about a year now.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm glad folks enjoyed BF3 co-op. :)

Halo & I, along with Yinkin, finally finished the first playthrough of Borderlands 2. :woot: Now just the DLC to play with these characters, the second playthrough with these and then the same all over again with the other 4 characters. That should keep us busy for a while. :D

So how about a session on Aftermath next Thursday seeing as it's out next week? I think nearly everyone who regularly plays has Premium.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan.

I'll set up a rotation to cater for the new DLC once we get our hands on it, i'll stick a couple of core maps in the mix so it doesn't get too boring on the first night of it.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was on till about 9 pm , no one other than drewpea and Col seemed to be on battlefield. For once I had a lag free evening on it. Did anyone come on later on?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I didnt bother. Noone else posted here about buddying up and I wasnt going to upset the wife announcing a BF3 gaming night if I wasnt certain anyone was going to be there (she hates BF3 with a passion). :(

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
There was a bit of cock action last night, pretty much when Ace logged off, myself, LouP, LumP (the spare dick) and ian8560 were online helping Mr-Mobotho get his first look at BF3 online. Started on our server just cocking about as it was empty and refused to fill up so we then migrated to a Dice server and had a few good rounds sat at the top of the scoreboard.

It was a good night all in all and proved a good opportunity to get to know Ian better. He plays a mean medic.

Quick question regarding server admin, is there a way to force a round to end? I went to map rotation and could see how to select the next map but could not find a way to end the current round/skip to next map. This came about when Mobo fell out due to not having Karkand yet. Any tips?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
ChrissPeacock said:
Quick question regarding server admin, is there a way to force a round to end? I went to map rotation and could see how to select the next map but could not find a way to end the current round/skip to next map. This came about when Mobo fell out due to not having Karkand yet. Any tips?
You have to leave the game, go to server admin screen and do it from there.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tonight will be Aftermath maps in a mix in Conquest, Scavenger and Rush modes. I've rather enjoyed playing this over the last couple of nights, so I'm looking forward to playing again tonight.

See you there at 9pm, or possibly before. :1thumbup:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I'll be there bad tempered and with foul language as usual :D

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
Tonight will be Aftermath maps in a mix in Conquest, Scavenger and Rush modes. I've rather enjoyed playing this over the last couple of nights, so I'm looking forward to playing again tonight.

See you there at 9pm, or possibly before. :1thumbup:
bah humbug :cry:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Don't worry mick normal server will be back next week :D

I have a spot of flu and a cold with a hint of a chest infection. Will still be there but not sure for how long. Did have fun last night one more scavenger win and i'll have the crossbow (xbow)

I was having controller issues yesterday as it kept pressing d-pad although I wasn't. This may be due to my other controller being on charge along with my Sharkoons using the other front usb

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Don't feint but I may be joining you ...... :tumbleweed: ........ hey were did everyone go!?! :think:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Had a prity shit night, couldn't be bothered to play and amount of time I full clipped people in the back only for them to turn around and kill me started to piss me off. The new maps have too much shit laying around for obvious reasons but when you get stuck on most of it what's all that about. Sitting in a jeep unloading on someone without success and then I get head shot omfg. Yes I did rage quit numerous times and at one point turned my comms totally off to stop me from offending everyone in the game.

Finished work at 7:10 got home around 7:50 made dinner and came to play on this and had what has to be one of my worse nights in a while. The fact I haven't played this for ages probably had a lot to do with it.

Next time I'm tired i'll just not going to bother playing online, I have plenty of other games I could be playing.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hi Ken I shot you :)

Then you shot me :(

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Really enjoyed myself tonight. I nearly wet myself with excitement when I got Col's tags. Bit pissed when Martok got mine twice though :cry: We ended up having a competition to see who could get his tags first. Abg won, followed by Missy. I killed him with the knife but it was face on so didn't count as a tag. Martok your tags are numbered :lol:

kencanvey

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
Hi Ken I shot you :)

Then you shot me :(
JK had the same sort of night as you to be honest got totally pissed off with the fact that every time I got killed it was a one shot kill after me emptying full clips into people. :rant: MOHWF is better and BF3 seems to have become COD :1thumbdown:

I knew there was something wrong though when a couple of games I actually got no kills and ten or so deaths ... I am not that shit believe me.

:rant: