The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

X360 Battlefield 3 question

Discussion in 'Battlefield' started by Dmk222, 11 Nov 2012.

1. Dmk222

Dmk222 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dmk222
    I am on BF3 at the moment and I'm trying to join a friend when I press join it says THE JOINED GAME IS RUNNING AN INCOMPATIBLE VERSION has anybody seen this before

2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
  3. Dmk222

Dmk222 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dmk222
    Thanks for the link martok ,Yes it was on the Xbox version spoke to my friend and he said it does it to everyone who try to join him ,i will try and get some games in with you guys I've not played BF3 for a couple of months I've been trying to hit 10K skill in MOH 2010 but enjoyed the couple of games I had last night ,I did have your server in my favourites I'll recheck when I'm on.

Sorry for wrong section didn't spot your BF3 section until I posted

4. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    No worries, I've moved it to the BF3 section now. :)

You'll generally find a bunch of us on BF3 on Thursdays (there's an event in the Events section about this) so if you can make it then it'd be good to see you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice