Bargain thread

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Whilst some of us will be heading over to Washington in The Division 2 from 12th March, some of you may be interested in visiting New York in The Division 1 which has just gone on sale.

£8.99 for base game

£15.99 for the Gold Edition which includes the season pass

If you do want to try it, I'd highly recommend the Gold Edition as the DLC does add some good content which is particularly needed once you complete the story.

For anyone who has the base game and fancies trying the season pass DLC, it's cheaper to pick them up individually at the discounted price of £5.79 each rather than the season pass which isn't discounted and is still £32.99

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've still not played any of the DLC dedpite owning it.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've still not played any of the DLC dedpite owning it.
I've been playing it since I got back into the game. I'd have to say that the Underground DLC is the best and this is the one I've tried the most. The Survival DLC is OK (basically a survival mode, get resources and stuff and escape the area where it's bitterly cold). Last night I played the Incursion from the last DLC, I've not tried the main mode from this yet.

If you fancy trying some more Division 1 before Division 2 arrives, I'd be more than happy to team up with you (and we can avoid the Dark Zone ;) ). When I'm gaming and not on Battlefield V, I'll be on this. :)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Currently have no Internet due to Virgins new hub being a twat, 2.5 hours to do a 20 minute update

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got me internets working, reinstalled The Division, logged in and was greeted with a shitload of stuff, got overwhelmed, shot a dog and logged off for the night.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Got me internets working, reinstalled The Division, logged in and was greeted with a shitload of stuff, got overwhelmed, shot a dog and logged off for the night.
I may be playing Friday evening (depending on how I get on with the Battlefield V Tides of War stuff tonight) and will likely be on this weekend, plus also Monday evening too, so do jump in with me and we can do some underground stuff and other missions as well if you like. :)

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
New PlayStation Store discounts start today: March Madness, PlayStation Retro, Games Under €20, more

Plus, Ubisoft’s post-nuclear FPS Far Cry New Dawn is your new Deal of the Week

By PlayStation Blog Staff
SIEE

We’re kicking off this week’s PS Store discounts round-up with our new March Madness promotion. Grab up to 65% off great games including Sniper Elite 4, Tekken 7, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and more until 3rd April.
Make sure to look at the full list of deals below, then head over to PlayStation Store to get started on your next adventure.
Far Cry New Dawn (until 27th March)
We have a new post-apocalyptic Deal of the Week for you. Help protect and rebuild Hope County, Montana following the events of Far Cry 5 – but watch out for the Highwaymen trying to invade your town led by a pair of ruthless sisters.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
PlayStation Retro (until 3rd April)
We’ve also pulled out a fistful of retro fan-favourites this week. Save up to 60% on the likes of Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 and Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.
Games Under €20 (until 3rd April)
Our Games Under €20 promotion returns with massive discounts on action-packed titles such as Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Nioh and The Last Guardian.
Games Under €10 (until 3rd April)
If you want to save even more, be sure to check out our incredible Games Under €10 promotion and grab a bargain on God of War III Remastered*, Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty and Journey Collector’s Edition.
*Replaced by Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.

20 Mar ‘19

SOURCE

I'm almost tempted to cancel my Sekiro pre-order and pick up a couple of these - Cthulu and Vermintide but nah, just buy them anyway!