Bargain thread

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I picked up 2 Wolfenstein games for £4 each the other day on the PS store, in some sort of sale.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
What one is that? Is it the "The Sims: Oh, I've forgotten to play Battlefield 1 again" expansion? ;)
I did remember actually but I managed to forget to put on suncream when I cut the grass (even though it was after about 6pm!) and burnt myself to a crisp as I was only wearing a vest top (and shorts before some smart arse thinks I was wandering round my garden sans any pants). So I was feeling sorry for myself and nursing my injuries.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I did remember actually but I managed to forget to put on suncream when I cut the grass (even though it was after about 6pm!) and burnt myself to a crisp as I was only wearing a vest top (and shorts before some smart arse thinks I was wandering round my garden sans any pants). So I was feeling sorry for myself and nursing my injuries.
Get well soon @Plaxinator x

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
If you play Fortnite BR STW is a great way to get some extra Vbucks for free

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Summer sale is now on in the PSN store with up to 60% off:

Summer Sale

Lots of stuff in there including No Man's Sky at £14.99 which considering the updates that now seem to have made the game what it should have been at launch, makes it a bargain.

No Man's Sky

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Picked up Watch Dogs 2 (regular), thanks for the tip @zoob

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Picked up Watch Dogs 2 (regular), thanks for the tip @zoob
Great choice.
I didn't quite manage to pick up the platinum due to the online stuff but did thoroughly enjoy it.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Battlefield 1 base game is currently available from today until 3rd October for the bargain basement price of just £3.99!!

Battlefield™ 1

Grab it while you can and join us on Sundays for some Battlefield action.

WetPaintGaming

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Battlefield 1 base game is currently available from today until 3rd October for the bargain basement price of just £3.99!!

Battlefield™ 1

Grab it while you can and join us on Sundays for some Battlefield action.
Damnit @Martok that may be even too tempting for me to resist.

I didn't really like the BFV beta but for £3.99 I might just play this for a couple of months....maybe, have a new Warframe to use tonight though..... :D:D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Damnit @Martok that may be even too tempting for me to resist.

I didn't really like the BFV beta but for £3.99 I might just play this for a couple of months....maybe, have a new Warframe to use tonight though..... :D:D
Great that you picked it up!

Personally I think that Battlefield games are more fun with friends (who generally work together) than randoms who do their own thing. You didn't play Battlefield V Beta with us so didn't see it at its best. ;) Hopefully you will enjoy Battlefield 1 Sundays with us and that might persuade you to join us on Battlefield V in the future. :)