• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Assassins Creed Unity

PM_1980

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I wasn't sure which section this belonged in, so I put it here :D

Was just wondering who is planning on getting this game??
I like the look of it especially the Co-Op stuff, would be good to see some of the other guys online.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have it on pre-order, and I am looking forward to it :)

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I good sir, have also pre-ordered this game.

With the exception of the beginning of AC3, the series has gotten better and better.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Planning on getting it at Christmas, not on release

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With the exception of the beginning of AC3, the series has gotten better and better.
I totally agree with you. I just couldn't get into the first Assassin Creed game. I only played AC3 when it was free on PS Plus and I enjoyed it. Black Flag was brilliant being a pirate.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have played them all except black flags, I have it but wanted to finish AC3 first. I love all of them introduced my friend to AC3 and didn't hear from him in ages he went out and bought a PS3 just to play it at home. Great series gotta love ubisoft.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I just pre-ordered this as well.
As a bonus (got it from Ubi shop) I got access to the Unite pre-order program which unlocks some more items.
Has anyone else got this so we can join up and unlock things by forming a team?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I still haven't played any of them. Started on the xbox then got bored/distracted. Mr Plax bought me AC2 yonks ago so may give it a bash at some point.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I still haven't played any of them. Started on the xbox then got bored/distracted. Mr Plax bought me AC2 yonks ago so may give it a bash at some point.
Start on Brotherhood if you want to start bzck a bit. Then Revelation then AC4 Black Flag. AC3 was ok but pissed me right off at the start.

I'd be keen to team up on release.

NVranya

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Seems the Unite progra, is only available for Ubi pre-orders and one (U.S.?) store. So to get the unlocks I joined a dutch team.
Note that this has nothing to do with ingame co-op and I'm willing to team up as well of course.... after I explored a bit solo :)

Hm.. I need to edit my sig again to include AC now :(

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No changed my mind and getting this on release. Im still getting Far Cry 4, especially after reading about the yetis, but I couldn't wait for Xmas for this. Wife will not be happy, but oh well. Now getting Dragon Age for Xmas, which to be honest I'd totally forgot about.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm still unsure regarding pre-ordering this one, looks good but I'm still scarred from AC1 on the original xbox

NVranya

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
AC1 was very repetitive (I still liked it though), but they've come some way since then.
If in doubt, see if you can borrow it or see it somewhere first.

Sony should hurry up with update v.2 (coming "this fall" somewhere) that has Share Play for these situations. :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm still unsure regarding pre-ordering this one, looks good but I'm still scarred from AC1 on the original xbox
Good god Assassin's Creed Black Flag couldnt be more different!! The series has definitely moved on in giant leaps. I actually really liked AC1, but 3 and 4 take a big steaming dump on it from a big height (as my son would say:lol:).
I couldnt recommend it more. Get Black Flag. Its a stand alone story and I guarantee it will wow you.:1thumbup:

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have every game up to AC3 on the PC (from several steam flash sales) not played them yet, also got AC3 on PS3 (from PS+)

I've got too many games to play and not enough time on my hands

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just watched the video where you warp to Paris during WW2. So glad Im getting this

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This really exists.

The brand in question is US shaving gel company Edge. As noted on Edge Shave Zone Facebook, these limited edition cans are emblazoned with Assassin's Creed Unity, with each offering either a sword, armour, or an assassin's hat. Shame we won't be seeing these bad boys in the UK.