• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Assassins Creed Unity completed

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Literally just did this today. Absolutely brilliant. Really enjoyed the story, but it was a bit predictable. I found myself missing the modern day levels interspliced in previous games. I know the Desmond storyline has run its course, but there must still be some mileage left in that current story thread? Who knows, may be Victory will return to modern day Abstergo.
I liked the rifts though. Actually I really liked the rifts, and I thought it a shame that they weren't incorporated or expanded on more fully. I knew the Eiffel Tower bit was coming, but I still wooped with glee when I saw it.
Had a trophy glitch on me, which was annoying. Its the upgrade the Cafe fully one, and its a common problem apparently.
still need loads of co-op trophies, and theres still plenty for me to do. I've just started the Dead Kings dlc too, which looks really intriguing.
Have to say, probably my favourite Assassins. It used to be Black Flag, but I grew to love the story and all the historical cameos. Besides, I played a 4 player game the other day, and just thought this was the business. Might have to see if theres any interest in a Unity gaming sesh one night.....

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Awesome! I purchased this game recently and I played a bit of the first level. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to playing more of it but I have so many games to play and so little time to play them. :( I'll get around to it eventually.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ive just recently started playing this, also enjoying it. Was a bit frustrating at first but now I have my assassin blades and more skills its much more fun.

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Literally just did this today. Absolutely brilliant. Really enjoyed the story,.....
Grats man, I do need to get back to this game and complete it, there was so many open world games over Christmas, I haven't completed them all yet (Got addicated to Farcry 4 lol), if you ever want to co-op let me know.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Grats man, I do need to get back to this game and complete it, there was so many open world games over Christmas, I haven't completed them all yet (Got addicated to Farcry 4 lol), if you ever want to co-op let me know.
Hearing you re FC4 - I'm currently mopping up the side missions before completing the main story line - think I have 4 campaign missions to go & around 60% completion.

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Congrats. I get so bored playing Assassins Creeds.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I dont know how, there is loads of stuff to do in it.
Myeah, but it all (well, most of it) feels like "been there, done that". I was hoping for more after Black Flag.
I'll probably go back to it, after Tomb Raider and Dying Light... unless Witcher 3 or something else pops up first.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@NVranya I actually enjoyed the dead kings dlc more than the main story. May be see if that can get you back into it.;)

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Myeah, but it all (well, most of it) feels like "been there, done that". I was hoping for more after Black Flag.
I'll probably go back to it, after Tomb Raider and Dying Light... unless Witcher 3 or something else pops up first.
I know what your saying about the been there done that but strangly I don't get that feeling playing it, same with Diablo 3, I dare not think how many hours i have sunk into that game but I am enjoying more than ever.

Destiny on the other hand, I played that again about a week ago and I had enough after literally 10 minutes.