Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I like the blood spray

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
What are the other soldiers doing? It looks like your doing all the work :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks interesting. How does it compare to previous Assassin's Creed games? I've not played any since Black Flag.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks interesting. How does it compare to previous Assassin's Creed games? I've not played any since Black Flag.
Well I really like it but I have liked them all. General gripe about it seems to be that it gets "samey" after a while, which to be fair it does, just like every other game does also. Personally I think it's the best one yet.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well I really like it but I have liked them all. General gripe about it seems to be that it gets "samey" after a while, which to be fair it does, just like every other game does also. Personally I think it's the best one yet.
There's always going to be a level of sameyness in these sort of games. That's not really an issue if there's a reasonable variety of stuff to do even if you end up repeating some of these tasks multiple times. I found AC1 to be quite samey but after that the series got much better, there was more to do even though you did some things multiple times.

BTW it's great to see you well enough to be gaming again! :)