• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Other Assassin's Creed Lineage Movie

Solo-nite

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi all

I thought I post this up as this was a great movie made a while ago about Ezio's father Giovanni Auditore. This movie is set just before the start of Assassin's Creed II.

Some of you may of seen it before but in case some haven't or you want to watch it again I have posted it here (this is the complete movie where all three parts are merged - watch in full HD and enjoy)

Here is a copy of the description of the movie:

When the Duke of Milan is brutally murdered, the Assassin Giovanni Auditore is dispatched to investigate. The answers he uncovers implicate Italy's most powerful families reaching all the way back to the Vatican itself. As Giovanni draws closer to the truth, he becomes hunted himself. He must expose the conspirators before he joins their ever growing list of victims. Lineage is the prequel to the Assassin's Creed II story, revealing the machinations of 15th century Italy through the actions of Ezio's father, Giovanni.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah I really liked this when it came out.