• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Apple TV

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone got this? I have 30,000 points from an award at work which I can turn into gift vouchers or buy stuff via their "shop". Why I would do the latter I don't know. I mean, I can get an Apple TV off Amazon for £79 or 12,500 points in the "shop". 10,000 points equates to £100, so like duh. I'll just convert it to £300 Amazon vouchers thank you very much.

Anyway I'm rambling. I don't really need an Apple TV I just fancy being able to hook my iPad up to the TV to watch films (Netflix, Cartoon HD etc). I wouldn't buy it with real hard earned money.

Worth it or not ?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
no, TV is poo
I agree, hence my not having a TV license or watching TV. I like Netflix and stuff though, but I could watch them on the PS3 or PS4. I have this Cartoon HD app that I watch stuff on which would be good if it was on a TV. That's about it really. So I guess Apple TV isn't all that but I have £300 of Amazon vouchers and don't want to buy anything. They don't expire for a while so I guess I should stop letting it burn a hole in my pocket.......

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've seen Apple TV once. It was good, but it doesn't do anything that your PS3 & PS4 doesn't already do.

Keep the vouchers. Something will come up soon!

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
£300 amazon vouchers! Dribble, dribble, dribble!