PC Any WoW players ?

Fistdantilus

Newbie Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With the up and coming new expansion for WoW in sept , I was wondering if there was any other players in SNR land ?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Im not very good with PCs, so when they mess about Im totally clueless. Also, I just cannot get on with playing with a keyboard. Ive got a wireless controller adapter so I can use my 360 controller for Gears of War PC, but god that game on the PC is glitchy as hell. It just reminded me of why I went to console gaming in the first place; reliable gaming. If you overlook the RROD and YLOD of course!!!

GusGorman

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello...sorry not been about for a while. I play WoW on Kilrogg...got a couple of 85s and a couple of 80s. Looking forward to Pandaria :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
GusGorman said:
Hello...sorry not been about for a while. I play WoW on Kilrogg...got a couple of 85s and a couple of 80s. Looking forward to Pandaria :)
Yes you havent!!! Ive still got you on my friends list by the way. You'll always stay on it in the hope you'll buckle under pressure and get another PS3 :1thumbup:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I play SWTOR, Did I see you on there Fisty?

I've been toying with the idea of getting Guild Wars 2.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Is wow free to play yet :)

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
Is wow free to play yet :)
I believe the answer to that is yes up to a certain level but you may need to upgrade your PC as if it struggles on Minecraft it'll really struggle on World of Warcrack.

GusGorman

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
WoW is free to play up to lvl 20. It doesn't need that powerful a PC to be honest but as with all things the more powerful the machine the more shiny it is :)

As for Guild Wars 2...that is one pretty game and does need a ninja PC to make it all singing and dancing but it is very worth it. I have played a Ranger class up to lvl 14 but since I started raiding in Dragon Soul I am finding it hard not to play WoW most evenings for an hour or so...

Oh and any PC Minecraft players are more than welcome to use my server :)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Server address for minecraft please :)

Any custom rules?