Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mmmmm, I've nothing I want to buy via the store at the moment. Guess I could stock pile it in my account but I'm probably better off just spending it on wine.

EDIT - I also can't read the promotion instructions as it keeps changing to German.
EDIT 2 - for the sake of 2p it might also be easier to just get 2 £50 vouchers

Last edited:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just to let you know that I have removed the code from the site that automatically made links affiliated (which would generate a small amount of commission from any purchases). This was from Viglink. The reason for doing this is that people's purchasing habits have changed over the years, plus some of the sites that we used are no longer supported by Viglink. Due to this we haven't received any commission from these links/Vigilink for 3 years!

The main ways we receive commission still remain as links on the main forum page and in the Affiliates menu dropdown. The main ones for us are CD Keys followed by Amazon. So if you buy anything from these, please do use these links to help the site. Alternatively you can bookmark the special commission URLs in your browser if that's more useful:

https://www.cdkeys.com/?mw_aref=seniorgamers
https://www.amazon.co.uk/?tag=senigame-21

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Will the Amazon link get you commission ifI buy anything or is it just for gaming stuff?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Will the Amazon link get you commission ifI buy anything or is it just for gaming stuff?
You can buy anything and it'll get us commission.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can buy anything and it'll get us commission.
I’ve bookmarked the link, I’m always buying stuff on Amazon so should get you some commission

benedikt_KGB

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
ive just bought two top up cards of cdkeys hopefully that will net a nice bit of comission

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
ive just bought two top up cards of cdkeys hopefully that will net a nice bit of comission
I can see 2 separate purchases around 4 minutes apart, if that's you then that's great. :1thumbup:

CD Keys affiliates system can be a bit glitchy at times (sometimes it doesn't record commission, there's also an issue when multiple top-up cards are bought in one single transactions; the system sometimes only reports one top-up card). Some Seniors send me a quick PM to say they've made a purchase (which top-ups) so I can check it has been logged and can then chase up if there's an issue. Feel free to do the same in future if you wish. :)