• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Advanced Warfare Clan

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Hi Seniors

Just wondering if an Advanced Warfare Clan has or will be set up?

Cheers
Talon

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Seniors

Just wondering if an Advanced Warfare Clan has or will be set up?

Cheers
Talon
It will be. As you've probably gathered there isn't a great deal of support at the Seniors for COD. But that doesnt mean there isn't a few of us anyway that will still get it. Its on my future game list, along with GTA (now I've seen the fps mode in action), LBP3, amongst many others.
I say start one up, as is the tradition here. Basically whoever gets the game first at Seniors usually starts up the clan features within that game. Sounds like its you @Talon1978!!:1thumbup:
keep a slot open for me!!

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
:crazy: OK Clan created, anyone want in just post here or send me a message

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Slaine we need a full member Senior to set up a clan for this. I'm not sure if @Talon1978 is looking for full membership? He's not mentioned it in his intro thread and is currently a standard member.

*EDIT* As you've set up the clan, @Talon1978 I take it you want full membership?

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Sorry yes please, happy to squad up with some of you guys if you need to verify I'm senile enough and blame to lag for my gaming inabilities :0)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry yes please, happy to squad up with some of you guys if you need to verify I'm senile enough and blame to lag for my gaming inabilities :0)
Cool. If you could post in your intro thread to say you're after full membership so other Seniors know, that would be great. Then all we need are some Seniors to play with you online with comms to then post vouches and well get this sorted. :)

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
no probs, not sure about seniors playing with me Mrs might get jealous :0)

SenoirNoNo

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Are you on PS4 Talon? If so, I'll join your clan for sure!

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Hi guys

Created a emblem to go along with the COD - AW clan, hope you approve. Closest I could get :0)

image.jpg

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hah, I think it looks quite good! :1thumbup:

Just wondering why you chose green instead of the orangy/brown color I see on the right?

Talon1978

Occasional Gamer
Reaction score
Coz I'm colour blind when it come to certain colours :crazy::brick:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
how do I add the Clan emblem? I dont have the game yet but will want to add it asap

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
For the moment there is only 1 clan member in Cod AW, are there more people joining this cod-clan? I applied and waiting for acceptance.. @Talon1978 can you accept my apply please? As I was before in an other clan from years ago, my progression still counts for their clan instead of SNR's, I didn't realize you cannot change your clan via the website anymore but you need the COD app to do this. great. I really enjoy this cod again, the exo-suits do their job and make the game fresh. So if anyone feels like playing some HardCore domination (my favorite), please join in! I do not own the Dlc..

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have CoD:AW and will join when I get a chance.