• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS3 Ace Combat Infinity open beta coming to PS3

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ace Combat Infinity open beta coming to PS3

Calling all pilots! We are pleased to announce that Ace Combat Infinity, brought to you by Namco Bandai Games, will soon be entering the beta testing phase to allow you a chance to provide your feedback to the development team ahead of launch.

The Ace Combat Infinity open beta will be available for download on PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Store for all PlayStation Network users across the PAL region from Tuesday 4th February until Tuesday 11th Feb.

In nearly 20 years, more than 10 million units of the Ace Combat franchise have been sold worldwide. The series is known for its fast-paced arcade-style aerial combat, accurately modelled aircraft and impressive visuals of fictional locations.

In Ace Combat Infinity, you’ll be introduced to an amazing world full of super weapons and the deadliest aircraft, with hyper-real visuals. You’ll have access to two game modes:

• For those who prefer to team-up with their friends and to show off their talent as a pilot, aces will form two co-op teams of up to four aircrafts and will compete in incredible air fights in order to inflict the most damage on the NPC enemy forces.
  • Lone wolves will be immersed in a brand new story exclusively written for Ace Combat Infinity in which they will have to use their pilot skills during perilous solo missions.
More information about the open beta will be posted on PlayStation Blog next week, including details on how to provide your feedback (and receive an exclusive reward for doing so).

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks like good fun for anyone who likes flying games and always good to get a bit of something for nothing :D

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bought Assault Horizon (or whatever it was called) - think I've played it once!
It didn't support my swankie (Thrustmaster?) joystick that I'd bought for Hawx.