Multi Ace Combat 7 Review score leaked

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
[Source]
Apparently Famitsu gave it 9/9/9/8 (35/40) to Ace Combat 7 which is due for release in 16.5 hours at the time of writing, according to my countdown timers on the PS! :clap:

Yes, I pre-ordered this one without (p)reviews, since I always liked flight games in the past and it's been a while since I played one. I think it all started for me with both TopGun (for the split screen PvP mode) and F-14 TomCat (for the single player) on the C64, especially the latter I really played a lot back in the day also because of the random missions you could do which gave enough replay value.

Watch the F-14 intro, or some screenshots if you remember this :')

Anyway, back to AC7....
I'm especially interested in the VR part, even if it's only 3 missions, but what I've seen so far the 'normal' campaign also looks good, just hoping on enough variety.
If you don't know the series, it's arcade style flying in a semi-realistic, but fantasy world.
So while you might see planes you might know the weapons can be futuristic (or, since it's arcade, tons of missiles on the plane instead of just a few) and the countries concerned are fictive.

There's enough out there to view if you want more details, but just to pick a few:
Time to dust off my HOTAS!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looking forward to picking this one up in due course!