PS4 6pm 20th August

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Apparently this the date of Sonys press conference at Gamescom. Whats so important about this conference isn't just the reveal of more Playstation loveliness. No, its allegedly supposed to be the reveal of the release date of the PS4.

@SHROUD has already proved himself more than able in the field of sleeps countdowns, so may be he could keep us abreast each day.

Oh yeah, 148 btw.:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Less than 24 hours to go until we hopefully find out the release day for the PS4, cant wait to hear if the rumours of a release of October 21st are correct.

Although Im sure that the conference won't start at 6pm, its virtually unheard of isnt it for any Sony conference to actually start on time! :D

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
They normally start with a guy in some sort of gimp mask, going off the last two anyway :D

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
29th November 2013 = release date ;)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Enjoyed the conference a lot more than their previous ones over the months. Not sure about the host, as I was distracted all the time by his awful front comb over. Love the look of Rime, and pretty stoked for owning a Vita even more now.

My only complaint is the date. Its ages away!! Oh well, its not as if I haven't got any games to play.

Not sure if I'll get Battlefield 4 on the ps3 then a heavily subsidised digital version for the ps4. I'll just wait I think. Besides the beta will keep me busy.

My son is slowly but surely falling out of love with the Xbox. He was gutted that Microsoft pulled out, and even more gutted that they haven't announced a release date yet. Also, he's finally noticed that there are significantly more games on the ps4 than the 180. Not sure if he'll cancel his pre order, but the cracks are appearing. He wasn't happy to see so many Kinect only games in the games listings, as he hates it with a passion. I really can't see why he's persisting with the Xbox, especially as he felt even worse about them than I did when they first announced. Oh well, its his money.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
......and how could I forget!!! Minecraft for the ps4 at launch (as well as the ps3 and Vita). You people are in for a treat. Definitely up for a Minecraft night on Seniors.:woot::dance2::dance::gamer:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Anyone know any links for all the Gamescom press conferences? Can't find any online :( missed them all due to me sleeping at the time.

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It wasnt very exciting really, compared to E3 anyway, the only way they could have topped that would be to come on stage and say "available now!!!" and watch as dozens of game journalists die in the stampede for the doors.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
November 29th will be here before you know it :).

100 sleeps to go (whilst on the subject of sleeps, only 125 to go of those as well :lol:)