500k GTA$ - what will YOU spend it on?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Mine arrived in full yesterday.

Spent 126k GTA$ on an apartment with a 6 car garage (more than enough for me!) and a fast car (Pagassi Vacca, I think), which I’ve upgraded as much as allowed – also need to win a few more races before more can be done.

Shame the PSN is down tonight as it would be perfect for a few custom races!

Still got around a quarter of it left, which I'm saving for a rainy day/helipad/aircraft.

PS Look out for my shiny custom license plate - SNRZB100!

PPS It wouldn't allow me to apply a team decal on the hood, any ideas why?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I already have an apartment with a 10 care garage. Might get an apartment with a nicer view.

How did you get your personalised number plate to work online? I have tried through the iFruit app but it never works.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've now got 3.6 million and nothing to spend it on

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I already have an apartment with a 10 care garage. Might get an apartment with a nicer view.

How did you get your personalised number plate to work online? I have tried through the iFruit app but it never works.
You create it with iFruit, then go to Los Santos Customs & buy/pick up your loadout.
It didn't appear to work for me previously but did last night.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With the extra 500,001k from R*, I'm close to 2 million in total. Anyone know why we got an extra dollar?. I'll soon be a level 70 player which will allow me to buy a tank, which is what I'll be spending most of it on as I already have a Cheetah super car and a nice 10 garage apartment.
I'll probably spend the other 500k on continually putting bounty's and sending mercs to kill @farfromsane , @Plaxinator , @Spruijt , @rabidmonkey48 plus Pezza, Pedde, Hooded claw and zero-zero who we also play with most nights.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With the extra 500,001k from R*, I'm close to 2 million in total. Anyone know why we got an extra dollar?. I'll soon be a level 70 player which will allow me to buy a tank, which is what I'll be spending most of it on as I already have a Cheetah super car and a nice 10 garage apartment.
I'll probably spend the other 500k on continually putting bounty's and sending mercs to kill @farfromsane , @Plaxinator , @Spruijt , @rabidmonkey48 plus Pezza, Pedde, Hooded claw and zero-zero who we also play with most nights.
Charming! I warn you now. Pezza tried that once so I killed the mercenaries and knicked their car. He did get his money back though.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I hadn't received it yet when I had a quick go last night. But I'll be getting a new apartment with a view and a 10-car garage. Tips anyone?
Plus I will be spending the rest of it on bullet proofing my cars, as @Acegadgets is after me with his squad of goons ;)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Charming! I warn you now. Pezza tried that once so I killed the mercenaries and knicked their car. He did get his money back though.

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't gift more than $5,000 well apart from hacker who have and given people billions

Bring on the Mercs and I'll bring on my Rhino Tank

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can't gift more than $5,000 well apart from hacker who have and given people billions
I can accept $500,000 in a series of $5,000 instalments. Please contact me if you would like me to set up a payment plan for you.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just bought the most expensive apartment that I could find. I'm well pissed that it is identical to the one I had! Justin a different place. I'm now down to my last $100,121
Meh!

farfromsane

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just bought the most expensive apartment that I could find. I'm well pissed that it is identical to the one I had! Justin a different place. I'm now down to my last $100,121
Meh!

haha I could have told you that

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I just received my 500k and spent half of it on a new 10-garage apartment: Richards Majestic 51. I did some shopping around and found out that this one has the best view imo. A mod shop and ammunation are a block away and it's close to the beach for a nice evening stroll.
As interiour goes it doesn't matter as all 10-garage apartments are the same.

I read somewhere that for planning future heists at least one crew member has got to own a top end apartment, as it has an office needed to plan the heist.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I gave my spare $500,000 to a worthwhile charity.
the Los Santos cross dressers charity now has enough money to help in the rehabilitation of many of its citizens.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I read somewhere that for planning future heists at least one crew member has got to own a top end apartment, as it has an office needed to plan the heist.
I know that Lester is bugging me about owning a top end apartment at the moment but I wasn't sure if he was being creepy & deriding my mere 6-car garage or not!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I know that Lester is bugging me about owning a top end apartment at the moment but I wasn't sure if he was being creepy & deriding my mere 6-car garage or not!
Look he's laughing at you for only having 6 cars. Stop being such a scrooge and buy a decent gaff (preferably before your wife switches the router off).