PS4 15 minutes of fame?

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The is an outside chance that I will be joining Danielle on the PS4 stream tomorrow evening for some Eidolon Hunting.

Unlikely but always a possibility.....

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well we never ended up taking down the Teralyst, stupid night cycle timing, but I did run an overwatch detail while the others did some fishing and mining.

You may not see me much for most of the stream, I'm guessing as I haven't watched it back yet, but then you won't see many enemies or aircraft disturbing the other Tenno either.

It was quite a nice experience to be 'invited' to join in and at least my ID got discussed a bit on stream by Danielle and Helen so not all a waste.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And you had to actually use your phone to tweet, shock horror

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And you had to actually use your phone to tweet, shock horror
Never fear, of course I didn't use my phone to tweet, wouldn't know how and would have to download whatever onto it in the first place.

Did have to find my password from my old PC, then actually work out how to tweet someone as I've only sent one before, a Warframe competition a few years back.

But other than those complications I was thoroughly ambivalent about my latest social media adventure and look forward to trying it again in a few years, maybe, maybe not.